Sunday, October 26, 2008

Things I need the most in Shenzhen county

For me, it's kind of hard to go easy on everything I see on the streets in Shenzhen county. It's good to be in Shenzhen City, which is cleaner and more in order, but not in the county. It's very easy to be irritated by the crowd, the smell and the chaos. To keep myself calm walking on the streets, I need something to distract me from the piece of shit.


Perfume.  Believe me, it's not for others, it's for myself. The garbage, spits and cigarette butts over the streets are smelly. Perfume can help myself refresh.

iPod.  Not really iPod, every digital player can do this. When I hang out listening the music I like, it really help ease my mood, not get angry by the rude people.

Easy mind.  That's the most important but hardest. 

I don't think I'm a racist bastard. I don't mean to look down on the local but it's just their behaviors that never win my respect, maybe next time.

0 意見: